Foot Massager Machine
In nature, ions are generated by the movement of water molecules. Think about how good you feel when walking along a beach or near a waterfall. You will have the same experience with the Optimum DetoxTM process, only magnified many times over. The array is placed in the water along with your hands, feet, or other body parts. When turned on, the control unit delivers a clean, filtered current to the array, which does two things. First, it elicits a relaxation response in the body. Second, the current causes the array metals, in combination with the water and salt, to generate positively and negatively charged ions. These draw oppositely charged toxins from the relaxed body into the water. With appropriate use, this product could improve your sleep quality and improve focus and mental clarity.
- 30 minutes of pre-programmed settings. You only need to press the on/off button on the control panel.
- Six indicator lights show different treatment times.
- Helps get rid of fatigue, restore physical vitality, and restore energy.
- High-quality array with 10 stainless steel coils that can be used 50-60 times.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How does an ionic detox foot bath work?
Ionization is a common process. However, the concept of using ionization in a foot bath, as in the Optimum DetoxTM, is a relatively new idea. In nature, ions are generated by the movement of water molecules. Think about how good you feel when walking along a beach or near a waterfall. We have created the same experience with the Optimum DetoxTM process, only magnified many times over.
The array is placed in the water along with your hands, feet, or other body parts. When turned on, the control unit delivers a clean, filtered current to the array, which does two things. First, it elicits a relaxation response in the body. Second, the current causes the array metals, in combination with the water and salt, to generate positively and negatively charged ions. These draw oppositely charged toxins from the relaxed body into the water.
2. What are the most common benefits of the ionic detox?
Based on all of the customer feedback we have received over the years, these are some of the most common benefits:
- Feel more energetic
- Improve sleep quality
- Boost your immune system
- Improve focus and mental clarity
- Reduce swelling and inflammation
3. Why does the color change even if my feet are not in the water?
People who don’t understand the ionic detox technology often surmise that it is not credible because the water changes color without even having feet in it. With so many brands spreading misinformation about color change, we think it is about time to set the record straight.
The main goal of the Optimum DetoxTM is not to change the color of the water, but to relax, energize, and stimulate the body’s detoxification through its normal processes of urination, defecation, and perspiration — therefore, strengthening the immune system, assisting your internal body cleanse, and improving overall health.
When there are no feet in the water, the ions neutralize what is in the foot bath. First, the water itself: Average city water has between 300 and 500 chemicals in it. Second, the salt, which also has a charge. Third, the array plate, which is made from stainless steel and copper. All these elements contribute to the color change. In our experience, we estimate that the “junk in the tub” contributes to roughly 30% of the overall color change when feet are in the water. It accounts for 100% of the color change when there are no feet in the water.
4. Can anyone use the ionic detox?
The Ionic Foot Bath should not be used by individuals who are epileptic, hemophiliacs, or those with a pacemaker, implanted organs, or on blood thinners. It should also not be used by children under the age of 10, or during pregnancy or lactation. There may be other situations in which you should not use this unit. Please consult your health care provider if you are uncertain.
5. What can I expect after a detox foot bath session?
Most people will feel relaxed, balanced, and focused. There is usually no pain. After a detox foot bath, clients are encouraged to drink plenty of water, making the process of detoxification easier and more comfortable. Some people may experience fatigue or headaches after a session.
6. How often can I do my sessions?
If you are between the ages of 10 and 65, you can do a session every other day, not to exceed 3 times per week. For those under 10 or over 65, the recommendation is no more than twice a week.
7. How long will the array last?
If the array itself is properly cared for, it will last 20-30 sessions. The generating rods in the array will lose their effectiveness after approximately 20-30 sessions. They will eventually lose their conductive properties and will need to be replaced.
You can purchase a new set of arrays on our website.
Please note: Arrays may last up to 30-50 sessions if well maintained.
8. Why do my feet tingle?
It is normal to feel a slight tingling sensation during a session, but if you experience uncomfortable tingling or itching, this is an indication that there is too much salt in the water. Try using less salt for your next session. Too much salt will not alter the effects of the session, however; increasing the salt also increases the amperage of the current. Too much salt can result in overheating the power unit, causing it to shut down. The power supply will not resume operation until it has fully cooled down, usually after about 25 minutes. As per the operating instructions, you should begin with 4 1/2 to 5 inches of water and 1 scoop of salt. If you prefer, you can increase the amount of salt, but do not use more than 2 scoops.
After you have operated the system several times, you will know how to set it up for each use. We recommend using permanent marker to mark the water level at 4 1/2 to 5 inches if you are using a tub that is not already marked. This will ensure the same results with each use with the same amount of water and salt added.
Overall Dimensions: 20.25" x 15.38" x 6.31" (L x W x H)
Input Voltage: 110V-240V
Output Voltage: 0-12V
Electric Current: 0-2A
Weight: 6.6 lbs
1x Power Cord
1. Diabetics and people with heart or circulation problems must consult their health care practitioner before using this appliance.
2. Pregnant women should consult their health care practitioner before using this appliance.
3. If you suffer from any problems with your legs or feet, such as varicose veins, please consult your health care practitioner before using this appliance.
4. Do not use this appliance if your feet are swollen or inflamed, or if you have any skin irritation.
5. Stop using this appliance immediately if you feel discomfort or if any pain or irritations occurs.
6. Do not connect the plug to or disconnect it from the power outlet with wet hands.
7. Do not use this appliance consecutively for over 30 minutes.
8. Do not use the appliance while sleeping or if you are feeling drowsy.
9. Always turn the power off before unplugging the appliance. Please remove by grasping the plug instead of the cord.
10. Make sure that the power applied on this appliance matches the rated power.
11. Close supervision is necessary when this appliance is used by children. Children under 8 years old should not use this appliance.
12. This appliance should be used for its intended purpose only. Users are responsible for any consequences caused by improper operation of this appliance.